Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Camp Bastion Continues...

Well, I am still here working at Camp Bastion. How long will I be here? It is unclear. Could be a week, could be 3 months. I think I like it here better than KAF though. We needed a tent of our own to work out of so two sundays ago we enjoyed the labors of constructing a tent floor.




I also thought I would send some more "living conditions" pictures. This how the showers are configured, as well as the royal throne. I still wince for a moment everytime I sit on it, although I am slowly adapting and accepting.

Well, there is not a lot of beauty to Bastion. Just alot of military stuff and lots of desert. I will try to get some good pics for next time. I am still having a great time, and meeting some great people. Later.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you just don't appreciate a good toilet until it is taken away from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the problem Bert - no heated toilet seat? :)hehehe

    ReplyDelete